Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Inspiration

According to Blogger, this is my third attempt at a blog in as many years. My whole life I've loved the thrill of starting something new but once it know longer is exciting, I drop it. Like: piano lessons, cross-stitching, paint-by numbers (don't knock it - it's very cathartic), some men and apparently blogging.

However, recently I've met some awesome women who happen to be articulate, thoughtful, funny, witty - and that's just their writing! So, with their awesome blogs as a guide, here I am again to entertain the masses. And by masses, I clearly mean the five people who will follow me.

I'm not the right person to have an anonymous blog. Beside the fact, that I know a zillion people, I also am a total spotlight hog (hello, I'm an actress!) so god forbid I don't get the instant gratification of someone reading my blog and knowing exactly what I'm talking about.

But because of these reasons, this here blog will probably be more lifestyle/comedy focused rather than the super lowdown as I don't want to piss anyone of. But I promise it'll be interesting and occasionally fab.

So, come along with me. Third time's a charm!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, the other two were just practice blogs! This one will be the keeper!

    ReplyDelete